Monday, August 21, 2006

Birthday weekend

This has been an extremely full month. Where did time fly to? I came back from NY and now it's 1 week before the burn.

Saturday Shelaine threw a birthday bash for me, and it was everything I needed... good friends, good food, and very cool/chill place to hang out with everyone. I know I have lots of great friends, but I forget sometimes how many I have, and this weekend was a great reminder of the ways I've touched people. You can tell when these people take the time out to call, to set up and remember a special day. Elaine and Sion went all out on the food.. ahi tuna, tri-tip steak....they are so good to me.

Not to mention that I got a cool ass digital camera that all my friends pitched in for. Actually, it was quite a surprise. I am happy that people showed up out of their busy day to celebrate with me. An amazing, beautiful smelling candle for Carla/Sandy and a book I can't wait to read from Sara/Dan. Pictures of the party to come. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday honey, sorry I missed it!

Scott and Christie said...

Happy happy birthday my dear toni! I am so glad you were surrounded by our beautiful peeps, I was feeling you so strongly all day long and sending you so so much love. I am delighted you are enjoying your camera! much love, XT I am so glad you were born, and I am so enjoying the gorgeous spirited woman you continue to become.