Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Reuniting with an old friend

JC and I reconnected yesterday after 8 years. He was the first person I knew in SF. It was interesting to listen to him tell me his "Saturn Return" stories (here's a link i found for some fundamental overview http://www.newage-directory.com/saturn.html) . Since we are the same age, we went through this event at the same time. I was a little sad thinking that our falling out was caused by something that could have been so easily remedied had I the communication skills and understanding that I have gained now. We were really good friends then. I was also sad to think that he almost didn't email me when he found me online, because I was so obnoxious and rude, and full of myself back then and he wasn't sure whether I would have responded nicely. Ugh, I am coming to terms with my past - it isn't fun but it's healing and I'm happy to know that I've changed so much, hopefully for the better.

It'll take some time to get reacquainted since both of us have changed so much. But I like what I heard, how he dealt with the blows he was given. He's also a top notch trainer - if anyone is interested at www.twistedtwilight.com. Posted by Picasa

No comments: