Friday, January 06, 2006

Aliya and Ants and how they reflect on my happiness

It's Friday and I didn't have much sleep last night but I'm still deliriously happy. AG and I went to our first 2006 Warriors game. We started off eating well, I packed us a home cooked meal so we wouldn't gorge on jambalaya and nasty/overpriced burgers/hot dogs. But we decided to splurge on garlic fries smothered with jalapenos peppers chased down with 2 large sierra nevada's. Paying for it this morning since my ulcer can't take a basket of jalapenos as easily as it used to.

But I'm super happy you know? I'm sitting here in my cubicle and I'm deliriously happy.

Hey, it ain't just any cube, it's next to a window that allows an amazing amount of sunshine in, and today the sun is shining brightly. And the ants that are swarming all over my cube, a reaction to the heavy torrential rains we've had, hasn't doused that joy. And then, I get an awesome email and picture from Helsley, of Aliya... Life is good. Work is easy, boss loves me, I work from home twice a week, I'm healthy and so are my family and all those I love... man, everything else I want is just gravy on top.

WEDDINGS: I'm also pleased to announce that we'll be attending 3 weddings this year - all very good friends of ours: (1) KT and Merhdad - in June; (2) AG's best friend - Ven/Jen in July (in Jersey); (3) ilya/sasha (who just got engaged on New Year's).

BABIES: And not to mention friends who are expecting... (1) Ann/Dale (April), (2) Dav/Mie (July), and (3) Katia/Pete (April).

Goddamn! Joyous news to announce....... Posted by Picasa

No comments: