Friday, October 03, 2008

Someone pinch me

Ok, I think someone slipped some "sexiness" into my water this morning. Just got back from the gym. Monday, I took a kickboxing class, yesterday a yoga class and today just got out of a Zumba class. No makeup, hair in a ponytail - I heard a bunch of brothers catcalling and whistling... I looked around to see what the commotion was all about, only to find out they were directed at moi. Still in shock, I walked to the cafeteria and got a quick flirty smile and and attention from the brother behind the counter. He offered me extra on my order, and flashed me a sweet smile wishing me a wonderful weekend.

I'm not saying this is all new to me, but ever since I've gotten pregnant and had Aesha, I haven't felt very sexy. There's an extra 10lbs on me, flaps of skin on my abs, stretch marks and 2lbs bags under my eyes. It's been a long time since I received attention from the brothers... so who put the sexiness in my coffee this morning?

No comments: