Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy New Year - 2008

We had an unexpectedly fun new year. Grandma Karen came to town and is house-sitting for Colleen in Bernal and taking care of the little monster while I attempt to ease back into work full time. For New Year's we got her settled in and had dinner together. Aesha stayed with her grandmother until we picked her up later that night.
Thinking that we didn't want to overwhelm Karen on her first night with Aesha, we planned on a mellow night: pre-partying at our house with roomies Allison and Andy - they had a group over for drinks and food. About 15 people joined us and we had a great time meeting everyone.


Then we walked to meet Sandy and Carla at Tom's for his famous crab dinner. I had plenty to drink and by the count down, I could barely keep it together. We picked up Aesha, headed home and I passed out. I find these pictures on my camera the next morning.

1 comment:

Scott and Christie said...

Happy New YEAR Sweetheart! Glad you had fun!How is work? gimme call when you get a second. Going into the city to see Karina and gang, yay!