Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Week 39 and 1 day before 40

I have all these pictures I wanted to post of the activities I've been up to lately. But I haven't the focus or energy. Met up with Kerry for lunch yesterday and with Nafysa today. Hung out with Colin yesterday as well. Got the car seat installed, been journaling but haven't made it to that sewing project.

Today I woke up thinking - I'm feeling quite heavy. I told AG - perhaps she may not make it till next week (which was my prognosis earlier this week). Instincts are kicking in. I've been feeling so heavy that I haven't had the energy to walk around, just lying around on the couch watching tv and all. Nafysa gave me some cranial sachrial massage after lunch today and I fell asleep for an hour after. I just went to the bathroom and realized that I'm having some bloody show. There has been some changes in my discharge lately even though it's subtle. But now, the bloody show is the real first sign that big changes have started. I'm not sure it means that it will happen in the next day or so, but it could. AG and I haven't even packed our hospital bag yet. It's a good thing I don't have any plans tomorrow except for dinner in the evening to celebrate Salim and Mohommad's birthday.

I suppose tomorrow I'll go grocery shopping and get things I'd want for labor and pack my hospital bag. I haven't found my rainstorm cd either... hrm.

If I do have contractions tonight - I will probably get up and blog about it. But otherwise, assume that I'm not in labor quite yet. And it takes a long time before we would be heading to the hospital since we intend to stay home as long as possible before going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Hope it happens easy and soon. :)