I received this email this morning from my ex - I thought we were closer and I would get more announcement than just an email about his wedding. I suppose we haven't talked in months, but this is big news and it feels a little funny to get such an email.
"Ola! Hope this email finds you all well!For those who haven't heard - Katherine and I are getting married this week.It will be an intimate ceremony here in Brazil. We look forward to celebrating with our friends north of the 14th parallel in the future.love e beijosColin e Kathe"
When we broke up, he was so adamant that we stay friends and I was more practical stating that we would be friends but not immediately. After that initial 6 month of resetting boundaries, I thought I had been a really good friend to him since, but the friendship has not been reciprocated; and friendship has evaporated as quickly as his words.
There's much to be said about someone whose words mean something. I had hoped our friendship would blossom into something nice, like mine and Helsley's. But my frienship with Helsley is rare indeed - how could I have thought CP could be half the man Helsley is?
How funny life is - all the little twists and turns one finds oneself.
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment